Meet Trystan Bahler, Class of 2021 senior from Prairie Central High School! She is love-able, she is beautiful, and just an overall happy person who we absolutely love to be around!
Trystan’s favorite teacher is her biology teacher, Mrs. Stenger and “everyone enjoys attending her class.” She also participates in Concert Choir. She loves to work out a lot and also babysits, cleans her parent’s office, and tends to lots of chores at home with her animals. She looks forward to graduating and starting a new beginning.
Food and Family:
- The most unusual thing I have ever eaten is dog food (when I was little, LOL)
- My favorite holiday is Christmas and on Christmas Eve, our family opens one present. My favorite holiday tradition on Thanksgiving is going to my grandparents house for an early dinner
- Rootbeer is my favorite beverage!
- If I could eat only one meal for the rest of my life, it would be Oatmeal with toast and an Omelet with ham, cheese, and sausage in it!
- Butterfingers are my favorite candy
- My heroes are my parents because they are always there supporting me in my life no matter what my choices
- My favorite family trip was to The Lake of the Ozarks because I have gone ever since I was a baby and it is a second home to me and my family.
- My favorite childhood memory is going to Disney World with my family and new making memories.
- I love my mom’s chili recipe. I love soup and it tastes so yummy on a cold day!
- I have 2 horses, 2 donkeys, 3 cats, 1 bunny, 1 dog, and 1 fish. My horses names are Chloe and Snickers. My donkey’s names are Millie and Tillie. My cat’s names are Luna, Simba, and Nellie. Pheobe is my very big bunny, my dog’s name is Maddie, and finally my fish’s name is Frank.
Three things on my bucket list are: Skydiving, traveling around the world, and swimming with pigs on the beach!
RANDOM fun Trystan facts:
- I am gullible and I like to have fun all the time. I would describe my personality as outgoing, funny, and just overall, happy!
- Favorite colors: Light pink and rusty orange
- My favorite sport to watch is volleyball and gymnastics. I used to play volleyball until my junior year but life got busy and it wasn’t as enjoyable anymore
- Halsey is my favorite singer.
- A moment I am most proud of, is the one time I gave Chinese food to a homeless man who was searching through the garbage for food.
- My “perfect day” would definitely be on the beach with a book in my hand and soaking up the sun.
- Favorite fashion trend: Cheetah print and Army camo (yeessss!!)
- Favorite color to wear: Black, because it makes my blog hair and green eyes “pop!”
- Usual school style – Leggings and jeans
- I chose Shelby Photography because my sister used Cindy and I really loved how hers turned out, also I really loved how outgoing Cindy was! I have never seen someone capture a person’s true moments like Cindy has. I enjoy good moments and that you capture them. They breathtaking pictures that I see on social media.