Central IL photographer Class of 2021 senior pictures
Meet the incredibly beautiful, incredibly sweet, super duper F-U-N, Class of 2021 senior from Princeville High School, Lindsey Meisenheimer!
She would describe her personality as “calm and go with the flow! I’m quite the optimist and find the good in situations.” After high school, she plans on attending Southern Illinois University to major in dental hygiene. When she was a little girl, she thought she might be a zookeeper or a teacher. ☺︎
Lindsey’s favorite class would be foods because, “its a super laid back class and I enjoy cooking, but I also love match and chemistry because I perform well in those classes. My favorite teacher is Mr. Phelps who teachers Chemistry and Physics. He is very sarcastic and I enjoy that kind of sense of humor.”
In school, she is a member of Student Council, National Honor Society, Spanish Club, and FCCLA. She plays volleyball in school and has played club volleyball for over 4 years. “I have had two jobs over my high school career. One at Tendercare vet Clinic/Dog Daycare because I love animals. The other one is working at a local law office filing cases. I also babysit from time to time which is always fun.”
Lindsey’s hobbies include hiking, riding four-wheelers, hanging out with friends, online shopping, playing with dogs, cooking/baking, and watching The Bachelor.
“My perfect day would be waking up at 9:30 am because I hate wasting a day, but I do like sleeping in. Make some chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast followed by a shower to get ready for the day. I wold go bike riding with a friends and then do a fun activity with my boyfriend.. something like mini golf or hiking. Snack time would be lots of fruit and then ending the day with a campfire and friends!”
Food and Family:
- The most unusual thing I have ever eaten is squid (it was very good!)
- My favorite holiday is Christmas because I love the energy. I can’t help it.. it feels like nothing can go wrong at Christmas!
- Some of my favorite holiday traditions include going to my cousin’s house Indiana for Thanksgiving every year. We stay up until 1:00 am and then go Black Friday shopping. I also make a million Christmas cookies with my mom and grandma and sometimes we have leftover cookies for months!
- I’m not a huge candy girl but a favorite candy would be starburst or dark chocolate
- I think my hero has always been my cousin Liz. I’ve always looked up to her because she was so much older than me. She has accomplished so much in life. She’s a nurse, runs marathons, and married with a kid. She’s also very family oriented and always made me feel equal as a kid. I just have always strived to be like her.
- My favorite family trip was to Oregon, Idaho, and Washington. They aren’t too exciting states, but I enjoy going to more scenic trips with mountains and waterfalls.
- My favorite childhood memory was my dad cutting up a watermelon and we would go out and sit on the deck. We watched the sunset and ate our slices of watermelon. It was so peaceful and pure.
- Chicken tetrazzini is my favorite family recipe. My grandma and I discovered it and I love pasta.
- If I could eat only one meal for the rest of my life, it would be Chicken Tetrazzini with breadsticks and salad
- The best thing about my mom is she is very understanding and forgiving. She will support you even when you mess up. She’s very loving and is willing to do anything for me. My dad is very laid back and that’s great because my mom and I need that. He also willing to do anything for me even if he doesn’t want to because he loves me.
- Favorite drink: Pink lemonade
Random Fun Lindsey Facts:
- Favorite Verse: Fear not,for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
- I love redecorating my room
- Nickame: Linds
- Favorite singers: (I have alot of them) Ed Sheeran and Bruno Mars. I love the songs, Dive by Ed Sheeran, Magic in the Hamptoms by Social Club, To die for by Sam Smith, Intentions by JB, Circles by Post Malone, Love Struck by Boyz II Men, Easier by 5 Seconds of Summer, and Perm by Bruno Mars
- The most daring thing I have ever done is zip lining or parasailing. I enjoyed both of them so much.
- I have two dogs and one cat. My cat is a calico named Sally. She is 13 years old. She is laid back but has her crazy moments. I have an Alaskan malamute named Vanna she is 8 years old. She is stubborn and sassy. I have a mini American shepherd named Mia. She is a spaz and super vocal.
- My favorite sport to watch is probably football just because I‘ve grown up watching it. But I really enjoy watching any sport.
And for my favorite sport to play, I fell like I have to say volleyball because that’s the only sport I play, the I prefer to play sand volleyball or even tennis. Which I don’t play a lot.
- A moment I am most proud of is being able to maintain a 4.0 gpa throughout high school. It makes me feel accomplished to be on of the few ranked number one in my class just because I’ve felt our class has always been very academically impressive. I hope I continue being successful in college as well.
- My favorite colors are light grey and dark green
- I chose Shelby Photography to take my senior photos because I really like the way you set up your senior photos and help the girls get ready. My friend, Chloe was a Shelby Senior and I loved how natural all of the photos looked.
Three things on my bucket list: Hang gliding, Go to Australia, See the Northern Lights