Oh sweet Lilli!! I could hang out with her every day and still not get enough of her spunky personality and those blue eyes. 💙 She is the beautiful inside and out!!
Lilli would describe her personality as caring, respectful, and fun with a side of crazy, funny, and lots of energy!
In school, Lilli participates in Golf and Lacrosse.. Outside of school, she babysits and umpires for the Washington Park District. Her favorite teacher would have to be her Algebra teacher from last year because she was very funny and relatable. “She was also very good at teaching so that the content was understandable. My favorite class is my digital illustration class because I love art and this class is so unique because there is so many different things that you can work on with the different software programs!” Her hobbies include painting, baking, laying out in the sun, shopping, and spending time with her mom and friends.
Lilli would describe her “perfect” day like this: My perfect day would start with waking up on the beach and eating waffles with strawberries. The I would get a swimsuit on and go lay out by the ocean. After sometime I would eat lunch then go to an area filled with marine life! I would see some sea turtles, unique fish, and maybe even a manatee or something! Then I would go out on a boat so that I could do some scuba diving. Once I felt like I had seen enough for now, then I would eat a very fancy dinner at an outdoor restaurant. I would finish that by taking a nice walk on the beach. Then I would head back to my room and hang out in the hot tub until I was tired.
Three things on my bucket list: I want to travel, especially to Hawaii or a warm country! I also want to skydive at least once. And last, I want to scuba dive in a beautiful coral reef!
Food and Family:
- Favorite drink – Water
- Favorite Candy – Hershey’s chocolate, KitKats, and Yorks.
- The most unusual thing I have ever eaten is… I’m a pretty picky eater and I just don’t go outside of my comfort zone!
- If I could only eat one meal for the rest of my life, I would eat a Chick Fil A sandwich with a baked potato and my moms homemade corn casserole! And for dessert I would have the Walmart cupcakes because for some reason I just think they are the best tasting kind!
- The best thing about my parents: My mom is amazing! She will literally do anything she can for anyone. She is always so tired and exhausted from making sure that everyone is happy, and still continues to put a smile on her face and everyone around her! She is so much fun to be around because she’s always down to have a good time. I don’t know how I’m ever going to go to college because I really don’t know what I’d do without her. She is so special and unique and very trendy too! We have so many things in common so we are easily best friends! My Dad can be tough sometimes but I know it’s out of love. He will always make breakfast or cookies whenever I ask! He’s really good at teaching me how to do almost anything and he’s super handy around the house! I love them both soooo much!
- My favorite childhood memory was when we went to Disney world. I was so excited to meet all of the princesses and characters! I remember just going around the park on top of my dad’s shoulders and I thought I was on top of the world!
- My favorite family trip was to Anna Marie Island this past winter break because it was just so fun! We went with two other families so there were more kids to be able to hang out with. My brother and I have a 6 year age gap so it makes it difficult for us to have the same interests sometimes. Even though it wasn’t super warm the whole time, we played so many games and tried many different foods!
- My hero is my grandpa because he is so successful in life while still managing to have enough time for family and faith! He owns a successful tractor business so he is pretty busy with it. Although he spends a lot of time working with his business, he still makes sure to spend time with his family! On top of that, he is still a member of many boards and he makes a priority to go to church as much as possible!
- My favorite holiday tradition would be Christmas morning because we also wake up with the smell of my dad making something amazing for breakfast! Then we go down and open gifts and my cat is always making a bed out of the wrapping paper. After that we go to my grandparents and get to eat a delicious lunch and dinner, as well as spending time with family that we haven’t seen in a while!
- My favorite family recipe is one the my mom makes. It is corn casserole! I’m sure it seems silly, but It is the best casserole that there is! I could eat it for every meal, which is surprising because I’m a very picky eater!
Favorite colors – Purple and Teal
Random Fun Facts:
- I have loved Justin Bieber for as long as I can remember and this summer I was going to finally go to one of his concerts! Except now all of the concerts have been canceled due to Covid-19, but hopefully I am still able to go sometime.
- I love Halloween! I think it’s so fun to dress up and be with your friends. Although I’m too old to go trick or treating, I love love love to eat all of the extra candy that was left over from the little kids.
- What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done? I went parasailing a few years ago which was awesome except I easily get seasick
- I LOVE puns and jokes so I try to work them into a conversation whenever I can – no matter how bad they might be!
- Do you have a favorite quote? I like the quote “honestly just go for it” because sometimes you have to live life in the moment! I don’t ever want to regret not doing something because I was scared or thought that there would always be “another time”.
- I have 3 cats, one inside and two outside. My inside cat is definitely considered mine. Her name is Sugar and she doesn’t really like anyone else. My outside cats are the sweetest kitties ever! They are siblings and their names are Boots and Deisel! We named Deisel based on how loud he purrs because his little motor is so loud! Boots has white patches on each of her paws so it looks like she has boots on! We also have a new puppy and her name is Rubi. We named her that because she has a red color, and because my dad is a Jeep lover and he has a RUBIcon.
- What is your favorite sport to watch? And play? I enjoy watching the Cubs. I enjoy this because baseball is played during the summer so there’s usually fun summer activities that go along with watching the games. My parents like to watch the Cubs with their friends so then we have little parties to watch the game. I also used to play softball and I loved it so it makes it easy for me to understand how the game works.
- What is your favorite fashion trend right now? I really like the throwback 70’s look, however, I don’t wear much of it because it has such a unique look that it’s not something you can wear every other day.
- What’s your usual school style and where do you like to go shopping? I try to go for a casual look. I don’t usually ever wear sweatpants, but it’s not like I wear dresses to school either. I usually wear leggings or jeans with a cute shirt and sweater! I love to shop at American Eagle because it’s trendy, Aerie because it’s so comfortable, and Alterd State because they have the cutest clothes ever!!!
- Why did you choose Shelby Photography? I have heard how much of a great experience it is! I I also know how beautifully the pictures turned out and I want to be able to show my kids (when I’m older) my professionally done pictures! I love how well outfits look with the scenery! I also love how everyone always looks naturally happy, and not a forced smile.
A moment that I am most proud of would be making the Varsity Lacrosse team this year! We have girls come from three different schools that are on our team so there is quite a few girls that play. Varsity Lacrosse isn’t like football where it’s the juniors and seniors. For lacrosse it is the top players. This was a proud moment for me because I have never played lacrosse before this season. I have practiced and trained for countless hours since we came back from winter break, and it clearly shows that all of that hard work paid off!